Buzz in Kerala over another temple treasure trove
Thrissur: Security at the four-century old
Lord Vilwadrinatha temple at nearby Thiruvillamala has been
strengthened following reports of a treasure trove in the
temple, police officials said.
District Superintendent of Police Debeshkumar Bahara
recently visited the temple and reviewed the security at the
A vigilance official of the Cochin Devaswom Board (CDB),
which manages the temple, had also inspected the structure
following reports of a treasure trove in the temple, CDB
The CDB, which controls more than 400 temples in the
districts of Ernakulam, Palakkad and Thrissur, has also taken
steps to deploy more personnel to man the temple.
Early this year, treasure troves estimated to be worth
thousands of crores of rupees were discovered inside the vault
of Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple at Thiruvananthapuram.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary