Cash for bail scam: CBI, ACB teams arrive for probe
Bellary (Kar): A ten-member team of officers from CBI and Anti-Corruption Bureau of Andhra Pradesh arrived here on Wednesday in connection with its ongoing probe into the alleged cash-for-bail scheme involving arrested mining baron G Janardhana Reddy and his associates.
Official sources said the teams are expected to visit some banks to verify cash transactions of Reddy`s aides.
Some close associates of Reddy are also expected to be questioned, sources said.
Reddy`s brother G Somasekhara Reddy, MLA and H T Suresh Babu, also MLA have already been arrested by ACB in connection with the scam in Karnataka.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city