CBI says CDs not leaked from the investigating agency
Kochi: CBI on Thursday submitted before a local
the Judicial Magistrate Court in Ernakulam that the contents
in the CDs of narco tests in the sister Abhaya murder case
were not leaked from the central investigation agency.
The CDs, which documents the narco tests on the three
accused- Fr.Thomas Kottoor, Fr Jose Puthrikkayil and sister
Sephy - were with CBI for the past one year.
The contents in the CDs were leaked to media after its
copies were submitted to the counsel of the accused, CBI
counsel, who made a submission in a petition filed by sister
Sephy seeking an inquiry into the leakage, told the court.
CBI also informed the court that they were not against
any inquiry on the matter.
The court adjourned the case for September 23.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000