CBI says CDs not leaked from the investigating agency
Kochi: CBI on Thursday submitted before a local
the Judicial Magistrate Court in Ernakulam that the contents
in the CDs of narco tests in the sister Abhaya murder case
were not leaked from the central investigation agency.
The CDs, which documents the narco tests on the three
accused- Fr.Thomas Kottoor, Fr Jose Puthrikkayil and sister
Sephy - were with CBI for the past one year.
The contents in the CDs were leaked to media after its
copies were submitted to the counsel of the accused, CBI
counsel, who made a submission in a petition filed by sister
Sephy seeking an inquiry into the leakage, told the court.
CBI also informed the court that they were not against
any inquiry on the matter.
The court adjourned the case for September 23.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon