Central team visits landslip-hit areas in Kerala
Kannur: A Central team on Saturday visited landslip-hit areas of Iritty and Pazhassi dam to take stock of the situation here.
The team led by Joint Secretary in the Home Ministry M A Ganapati, prior to its visit, held discussion with government officials over the situation arising after the landslip.
"We will submit the study report to the Union government at the earliest," Ganapati told reporters after visiting the affected areas.
Earlier, the team had visited landslip-hit areas of Pullurampara in Kozhikode district, following a request from the state government and district administration.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video