Central team visits landslip-hit areas in Kerala
Kannur: A Central team on Saturday visited landslip-hit areas of Iritty and Pazhassi dam to take stock of the situation here.
The team led by Joint Secretary in the Home Ministry M A Ganapati, prior to its visit, held discussion with government officials over the situation arising after the landslip.
"We will submit the study report to the Union government at the earliest," Ganapati told reporters after visiting the affected areas.
Earlier, the team had visited landslip-hit areas of Pullurampara in Kozhikode district, following a request from the state government and district administration.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?