Certain forces trying to destroy the party: Thanga
Kozhikode: Indian Union Muslim League (IUML)
Kerala unit president Panakkad Hyderali Shihab Thangal on Sunday
alleged that certain forces were trying to destroy the party
by resorting to smear campaign.
Speaking at the party`s state council meeting here, Thangal
said that IUML would face unitedly any moves that would harm
IUML leader and Industries Minister P K Kunhalikutty said
`I feel pity towards those people who say that extremist
outfits were infiltrating into IUML. Such campaigns are being
carried out for years.
Without mentioning the name of leader of opposition V S
Achuthanandan, Kunhalikutty said `that some political leaders
with the help of criminals are filing cases. People knows
their objective`, he said.
Achuthanandan had recently approached the Kerala High Court
seeking cbi probe into a case registered on the basis of
disclosures by a relative of Kunhalikutty that he
(Kunhalikutty) had allegedly tried to influence witnesses in a
sex scandal case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29