Certain forces trying to destroy the party: Thanga
Kozhikode: Indian Union Muslim League (IUML)
Kerala unit president Panakkad Hyderali Shihab Thangal on Sunday
alleged that certain forces were trying to destroy the party
by resorting to smear campaign.
Speaking at the party`s state council meeting here, Thangal
said that IUML would face unitedly any moves that would harm
IUML leader and Industries Minister P K Kunhalikutty said
`I feel pity towards those people who say that extremist
outfits were infiltrating into IUML. Such campaigns are being
carried out for years.
Without mentioning the name of leader of opposition V S
Achuthanandan, Kunhalikutty said `that some political leaders
with the help of criminals are filing cases. People knows
their objective`, he said.
Achuthanandan had recently approached the Kerala High Court
seeking cbi probe into a case registered on the basis of
disclosures by a relative of Kunhalikutty that he
(Kunhalikutty) had allegedly tried to influence witnesses in a
sex scandal case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?