Chandy`s live webcast elicits huge response
Thiruvananthapuram: The 24x7 live webcast of Kerala Chief Minister Oommen Chandy has elicited huge response getting 71.54 lakh hits in the first three days of its launch.
The site has also received 48 e-mails in ints `citizen journalist` section, a spokesperson from the Chief Minister`s office said.
The site was launched as part of the UDF Government`s efforts to ensure maximum transparency in administration, a major promise made by Chandy immediately after his takeover.
The website -- www.keralacm.gov.in -- has facility for citizens to lodge complaints and petitions. People can watch live meetings, press conferences and Cabinet briefings by logging on to the site.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets