Chandy`s live webcast elicits huge response
Thiruvananthapuram: The 24x7 live webcast of Kerala Chief Minister Oommen Chandy has elicited huge response getting 71.54 lakh hits in the first three days of its launch.
The site has also received 48 e-mails in ints `citizen journalist` section, a spokesperson from the Chief Minister`s office said.
The site was launched as part of the UDF Government`s efforts to ensure maximum transparency in administration, a major promise made by Chandy immediately after his takeover.
The website -- www.keralacm.gov.in -- has facility for citizens to lodge complaints and petitions. People can watch live meetings, press conferences and Cabinet briefings by logging on to the site.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!