Coimbatore: Decomposed bodies of man, woman recovered from bush
Coimbatore: The decomposed bodies of a man and
woman were recovered from a bush on the city outskirts on Saturday,
Based on information about foul smell emanating from the
bush, police rushed to the spot, and recovered the bodies.
Two empty bottles of beer and poison were found near the
bodies, indicating that the couple had consumed poison-laced
beer to end their lives, police said.
Preliminary investigations revealed that the duo, married
to different persons, had an illicit relationship and
allegedly committed suicide, after it became public, police
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why