Coimbatore: Decomposed bodies of man, woman recovered from bush
Coimbatore: The decomposed bodies of a man and
woman were recovered from a bush on the city outskirts on Saturday,
Based on information about foul smell emanating from the
bush, police rushed to the spot, and recovered the bodies.
Two empty bottles of beer and poison were found near the
bodies, indicating that the couple had consumed poison-laced
beer to end their lives, police said.
Preliminary investigations revealed that the duo, married
to different persons, had an illicit relationship and
allegedly committed suicide, after it became public, police
- Real Estate Act, designed to protect consumer interest, comes into force from today
- What an idea! Here's why NCP workers in Maharashtra danced in 'Nagin' style - Watch video
- John Kerry to travel to Geneva on Sunday in show of support for Syria ceasefire: US
- Istanbul braces for police lockdown on May Day
- Jat leaders to hold ‘jail bharo’ movement in Haryana today, section 144 imposed in Jind