Commission to study Devaswom employees` problems
Thiruvananthapuram: The Kerala government is planning to constitute a commission to study the problems of employees of temples under the Malabar Devaswom Board, Health and Devaswom minister VS Sivakumar has said.
In a statement here, the minister said the commission would be asked to submit its report to government at an early date.
The rules on appointment, probation, promotions, leave benefits and duties of employees would be studied by the commission and recommendations would be submitted to the government, he said in a press release here.
The government would consider fixing the salary structure of the employees on the basis of the positions they held and not on grades, he said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder