Commission to study Devaswom employees` problems
Thiruvananthapuram: The Kerala government is planning to constitute a commission to study the problems of employees of temples under the Malabar Devaswom Board, Health and Devaswom minister VS Sivakumar has said.
In a statement here, the minister said the commission would be asked to submit its report to government at an early date.
The rules on appointment, probation, promotions, leave benefits and duties of employees would be studied by the commission and recommendations would be submitted to the government, he said in a press release here.
The government would consider fixing the salary structure of the employees on the basis of the positions they held and not on grades, he said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Boy's heart, brain function halted for cardiac tumour removal!
- Here's what Renuka Shahane has to say about Salman Khan's acquittal in black buck poaching cases
- Mutual fund folio count rises 12.5 lakh to 4.9 crore in June quarter
- Cairn-Vedanta merger to happen by 2016-end: Anil Agarwal
- Withdraw your children from Pakistan schools - India's advisory to diplomats