Commission to study Devaswom employees` problems
Thiruvananthapuram: The Kerala government is planning to constitute a commission to study the problems of employees of temples under the Malabar Devaswom Board, Health and Devaswom minister VS Sivakumar has said.
In a statement here, the minister said the commission would be asked to submit its report to government at an early date.
The rules on appointment, probation, promotions, leave benefits and duties of employees would be studied by the commission and recommendations would be submitted to the government, he said in a press release here.
The government would consider fixing the salary structure of the employees on the basis of the positions they held and not on grades, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan