Conditions favourable for onset of monsoon: Met
Thiruvananthapuram: Conditions are favourable for the onset of the South West monsoon over Kerala in the next 48 hours, according to the IMD station here.
Rain occurred at a few places in Kerala and Isolated places in lakshadweep.The chief amounts of rainfall reported in cm are: Enamakkal, Vadakara 3 each. Kottayam, Chalakudy, Irinjalakuda 2 each. Kochi, Piravom,Kodungallur one each.
Maximum temperature was above normal in Kozhikode and Piravom dist.Above normal in Ernakulam,Kannur,Kollam, Kottayam dist and changed little in the remaining dist.
Kozhikode & Palakkad reported the maximum highest temperature of 35 degree culsius.
Forcast valid until of morning of 5th June. Rain/tendershower will occur at a few places in Kerala & Lakshadweep.
Fisherman Warning: Strong onshore winds from westernly direction speed occasionally reaching 45-55 KMPH is likely along and off Kerala cost and over Lakshadweep area during the next 24 hours.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over SP leader Azam Khan's controversial remark on Muslim population
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowance Committee likely to submit report on 20 February
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO