Conditions favourable for onset of monsoon: Met
Thiruvananthapuram: Conditions are favourable for the onset of the South West monsoon over Kerala in the next 48 hours, according to the IMD station here.
Rain occurred at a few places in Kerala and Isolated places in lakshadweep.The chief amounts of rainfall reported in cm are: Enamakkal, Vadakara 3 each. Kottayam, Chalakudy, Irinjalakuda 2 each. Kochi, Piravom,Kodungallur one each.
Maximum temperature was above normal in Kozhikode and Piravom dist.Above normal in Ernakulam,Kannur,Kollam, Kottayam dist and changed little in the remaining dist.
Kozhikode & Palakkad reported the maximum highest temperature of 35 degree culsius.
Forcast valid until of morning of 5th June. Rain/tendershower will occur at a few places in Kerala & Lakshadweep.
Fisherman Warning: Strong onshore winds from westernly direction speed occasionally reaching 45-55 KMPH is likely along and off Kerala cost and over Lakshadweep area during the next 24 hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- Divyansh Kakrora's death: Probe nails Ryan International School for glaring lapses; father alleges child was sodomised before murder
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step