Congress `most communal` party, says Rajnath Singh
Kochi: In a tit-for-tat for Rahul Gandhi`s attack on his party over riots, BJP President Rajnath Singh on Thursday hit out against Congress, saying it was the `most communal` party in the country.
He made the remarks when his response was sought by reporters here with regard to Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi`s charge in poll-bound Rajasthan yesterday that `BJP was fanning the politics of anger and hate and damaging the country`s secular fabric`.
Lashing out at the Congress, Singh said: "Most communal party of the country is Congress...It had adopted the Divide and Rule policy of Britishers and they were following the same after Independence also."
The BJP President interacted with RSS leaders, who are here to attend the three-day National Executive meeting of the sangh, commencing here from tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation