Congress united in Kerala: Oommen Chandy
Thiruvananthapuram: Kerala Chief Minister Oommen Chandy on Wednesday said the Congress party is united in the state and asked the media not to speculate on anything.
"The Congress in Kerala is united. You (the media) please do not set agenda for what we should be doing. You weave out stories, which are based on imagination and not on facts. Then you approach us for comment," he said after the weekly Cabinet meeting here.
Chandy was responding to questions on confusion regarding the upcoming re-jig of his Cabinet and dissidence the party is facing in Assam and Maharashtra.
There was a system in place and the party functions accordingly, he added.
"Just look into what happened when you people went berserk with the news that Brazilian footballer Neymar is coming to Kerala for ayurveda treatment... Then finally what happened, you blamed my office for misleading you, when we did nothing."
On Cabinet re-jig, he said: "It will first be discussed in my party, then with our allies and then with my party high command."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!