Congress united in Kerala: Oommen Chandy
Thiruvananthapuram: Kerala Chief Minister Oommen Chandy on Wednesday said the Congress party is united in the state and asked the media not to speculate on anything.
"The Congress in Kerala is united. You (the media) please do not set agenda for what we should be doing. You weave out stories, which are based on imagination and not on facts. Then you approach us for comment," he said after the weekly Cabinet meeting here.
Chandy was responding to questions on confusion regarding the upcoming re-jig of his Cabinet and dissidence the party is facing in Assam and Maharashtra.
There was a system in place and the party functions accordingly, he added.
"Just look into what happened when you people went berserk with the news that Brazilian footballer Neymar is coming to Kerala for ayurveda treatment... Then finally what happened, you blamed my office for misleading you, when we did nothing."
On Cabinet re-jig, he said: "It will first be discussed in my party, then with our allies and then with my party high command."
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why