Corporates influencing political leaders: Dasgupta
Thiruvananthapuram: CPI leader and AITUC general secretary Gurudas Dasgupta on Monday alleged that corporates were trying to influence political leaders ahead of general elections in the country.
Referring to the recent interactions of Rahul Gandhi and Narendra Modi held with leaders of the corporate world, he said,"These two persons, contenders for the post of Prime Minister are being influenced by the corporates so that none of their demands are overlooked if and when they take the chair."
Participating in a a meet-the-press programme organised by the Press Club here, Dasgupta alleged "Game of corporates has begun even before the process for the next elections have started."
Both Congress and BJP act under the influence of corporates and they always protect their interest, he alleged.
Dasgupta said UPA government`s decision to decontrol sugar would lead to spiral in prices of commodities.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part II
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part III
- India is 35th member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Pakistan teaches its children that 'national identity is to hate someone', says Hina Rabbani Khar
- Record hundred Indian athletes already make cut for Rio Olympics
- Sheena Bora murder case: Bombay HC seeks CBI's response on Peter Mukerjea's bail plea
- THIS Bollywood director inspired Tusshar Kapoor to try surrogacy!
- Kerry, NATO chief press importance of alliance after Brexit vote