Corporates influencing political leaders: Dasgupta
Thiruvananthapuram: CPI leader and AITUC general secretary Gurudas Dasgupta on Monday alleged that corporates were trying to influence political leaders ahead of general elections in the country.
Referring to the recent interactions of Rahul Gandhi and Narendra Modi held with leaders of the corporate world, he said,"These two persons, contenders for the post of Prime Minister are being influenced by the corporates so that none of their demands are overlooked if and when they take the chair."
Participating in a a meet-the-press programme organised by the Press Club here, Dasgupta alleged "Game of corporates has begun even before the process for the next elections have started."
Both Congress and BJP act under the influence of corporates and they always protect their interest, he alleged.
Dasgupta said UPA government`s decision to decontrol sugar would lead to spiral in prices of commodities.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you