CPI (M) will take corrective measures: Pillai
Kannur: CPI (M) Polit Bureau member S
Ramachandran Pillai on Wednesday said the party would take corrective
action wherever required in the wake of recent reverses in
Inaugurating a party function here, Pillai said the CPI(M)
would go forward and successfully overcome attacks targeting
it, he said.
He said it was unfair to conclude that the Left front had
lost its prominence, adding the future of Communist parties
should not be measured on the basis of election results.
Pillai said the recent Central Committee meeting of CPI(M)
at Hyderabad did not discuss merger of Left parties. Each left
party was born under special circumstances, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice