CPI (M) will take corrective measures: Pillai
Kannur: CPI (M) Polit Bureau member S
Ramachandran Pillai on Wednesday said the party would take corrective
action wherever required in the wake of recent reverses in
Inaugurating a party function here, Pillai said the CPI(M)
would go forward and successfully overcome attacks targeting
it, he said.
He said it was unfair to conclude that the Left front had
lost its prominence, adding the future of Communist parties
should not be measured on the basis of election results.
Pillai said the recent Central Committee meeting of CPI(M)
at Hyderabad did not discuss merger of Left parties. Each left
party was born under special circumstances, he said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'