CPI (M) will take corrective measures: Pillai
Kannur: CPI (M) Polit Bureau member S
Ramachandran Pillai on Wednesday said the party would take corrective
action wherever required in the wake of recent reverses in
Inaugurating a party function here, Pillai said the CPI(M)
would go forward and successfully overcome attacks targeting
it, he said.
He said it was unfair to conclude that the Left front had
lost its prominence, adding the future of Communist parties
should not be measured on the basis of election results.
Pillai said the recent Central Committee meeting of CPI(M)
at Hyderabad did not discuss merger of Left parties. Each left
party was born under special circumstances, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- AIB: Polythene ban - Do we care enough?
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam