CPI-M worker stabbed to death
Kasargod: A 45-year old CPI-M activist of Magad in the district was stabbed to death by some persons at nearby Perumba, police said.
Though the man was rushed to a private hospital, his life could not be saved, police said.
CPI-M local leaders alleged it was a political murder and that the Congress was behind it.
Meanwhile, the one-day district hartal called by CPI-M to protest the murder was total.
Shops remained closed and vehicles including KSRTC and private buses were off the roads, sources said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH