CPI-M worker stabbed to death
Kasargod: A 45-year old CPI-M activist of Magad in the district was stabbed to death by some persons at nearby Perumba, police said.
Though the man was rushed to a private hospital, his life could not be saved, police said.
CPI-M local leaders alleged it was a political murder and that the Congress was behind it.
Meanwhile, the one-day district hartal called by CPI-M to protest the murder was total.
Shops remained closed and vehicles including KSRTC and private buses were off the roads, sources said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III