CPI(M) should clarify if it is pursuing anti-development policy
Kannur: Kerala Pradesh Congress Committee President Ramesh Chennithala on Monday demanded that the CPI(M) clarify if it is pursuing an anti-development policy.
Speaking to reporters here, he said the controversy over the Bolgatty convention centre project was unfortunate and urged NRI entrepreneur MA Yusuf Ali not to withdraw from it in the wake of allegation of encroachment by CPI(M).
Yusuf Ali had announced he would withdraw from the Rs 600 crore project after cpi(m) had alleged that the Group had encroached on land in construction of the Lulu Mall at Edappally in Kochi which was inaugurated recently.
He refused to comment when asked for his views on the possible re-induction of Kerala Congress (B) nominee KB Ganesh Kumar into the cabinet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- DNA: Sheena Bora's murder case- Know how the mystery unfolded!
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- Live TV shootout of American journalists shocks the world
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea