CPI(M) statement ridiculous: LCC
Kozhikode: The statement of CPI(M) State Secretariat that the party had no role in the May 4 murder of Revolutionary Marxist Party leader TP Chandrasekharan is `absurd`, Edathupaksha Ekopana Samithi (Left Coordination Committee), said here on Wednesday.
Speaking to mediapersons here, KS Hariharan, President, LCC and N Venu, Secretary, RMP, said the intention of CPI(M) to `fool` the people will not succed as as CPI(M) local committee members were also among the arrested.
The CPI(M) State Secretariat at Thiruvananthapuram had yesterday alleged that there was a conspiracy to hound the party` in the name of Chandrasekharan`s murder.
Venu described as ridiculous CPI(M)`s charge that RMP was nothing but an inflated balloon and said RMP`s Onchiyam Area conference last March was a great success `despite CPI(M) resorting to political violence and issuing threats.`
Meanwhile, KK Rema, wife of Candrasekharan told Malayalam television channels the probe should not end with the arrest and that all those involved in the murder should be brought to book.
“I believe the Special Investigation Team will be able to bring to light the people behind the murder`,” she said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH