CPI(M) statement ridiculous: LCC
Kozhikode: The statement of CPI(M) State Secretariat that the party had no role in the May 4 murder of Revolutionary Marxist Party leader TP Chandrasekharan is `absurd`, Edathupaksha Ekopana Samithi (Left Coordination Committee), said here on Wednesday.
Speaking to mediapersons here, KS Hariharan, President, LCC and N Venu, Secretary, RMP, said the intention of CPI(M) to `fool` the people will not succed as as CPI(M) local committee members were also among the arrested.
The CPI(M) State Secretariat at Thiruvananthapuram had yesterday alleged that there was a conspiracy to hound the party` in the name of Chandrasekharan`s murder.
Venu described as ridiculous CPI(M)`s charge that RMP was nothing but an inflated balloon and said RMP`s Onchiyam Area conference last March was a great success `despite CPI(M) resorting to political violence and issuing threats.`
Meanwhile, KK Rema, wife of Candrasekharan told Malayalam television channels the probe should not end with the arrest and that all those involved in the murder should be brought to book.
“I believe the Special Investigation Team will be able to bring to light the people behind the murder`,” she said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof