CPI(M) trying to divert the course of the probe: RMP
Kozhikode: Revolutionary Marxist Party (RMP) leader N Venu on Thursday alleged that CPI(M) was trying to divert the course of the probe into the murder of RMP leader TP Chandrasekharan.
Speaking to reporters here, Venu refuted the claim of CPI(M) Kannur District Secretary P Jayarajan, who said that he (Jayarajan) had held discussion over phone with Chandrasekharan.
Venu alleged that Jayarajan was making such a remark since Chandrasekharan was not alive to deny. These remarks by Jayarajan, one month after Chandrasekharan’s murder, were only to divert the course of the probe, he alleged.
He expressed satisfaction over the progress of the probe into the murder.
Venu said he had also met the Chief minister Oommen Chandy and conveyed their concern over CPI(M)`s attempt to divert the course of the probe.
Chandy had promised to bring to light the culprits and conspirators behind the muder of Chandrasekharan, Venu said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- DNA: Today in History, 18th February, 2017
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test