CPI(M) trying to divert the course of the probe: RMP
Kozhikode: Revolutionary Marxist Party (RMP) leader N Venu on Thursday alleged that CPI(M) was trying to divert the course of the probe into the murder of RMP leader TP Chandrasekharan.
Speaking to reporters here, Venu refuted the claim of CPI(M) Kannur District Secretary P Jayarajan, who said that he (Jayarajan) had held discussion over phone with Chandrasekharan.
Venu alleged that Jayarajan was making such a remark since Chandrasekharan was not alive to deny. These remarks by Jayarajan, one month after Chandrasekharan’s murder, were only to divert the course of the probe, he alleged.
He expressed satisfaction over the progress of the probe into the murder.
Venu said he had also met the Chief minister Oommen Chandy and conveyed their concern over CPI(M)`s attempt to divert the course of the probe.
Chandy had promised to bring to light the culprits and conspirators behind the muder of Chandrasekharan, Venu said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police