Crime and Criminal Tracking Network launched in Kerala
Thiruvananthapuram: A new Crime and Criminal Tracking Network System, enabling police to track offenders in other states and bring them to book, has been launched in Kerala to help in more effective investigation.
"The new technology and computer based programmes will help investigation in a more effective manner and also help in not dragging innocent people into criminal proceedings," Chief Minister Oomen Chandy said.
The Chief Minister said advances in Information Technology would also be reflected in crimes with the passage of time. "Therefore it is necessary to implement new technologies in investigation," he said while launching the system yesterday.
With this technology, police would be able to track criminals in other states and bring them to book, he said.
Home Minister Thiruvanchoor Radhakrishnan was among those present on the occasion.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!