Crime branch issues `look out notice` against doc
Kochi: Crime Branch police on Wednesday issued a
look-out notice against Dr Hary Abdul Aziz, who is presently
practising in a Saudi Arabia hospital, in connection with the
case relating to the rape of a minor girl by 100 odd men over
a period of time.
Dr Aziz, who was earlier working in a hospital here, is
said to have allegedly raped the girl in a flat in the city.
So far 81 persons, including the girl`s father,have been
arrested in the case, police said.
The case came to light in June last after the girl from
Paravoor complained to her aunt about her plight and she
lodged a police complaint. The girl`s mother was also
arrested, but she is now out on bail.
The girl has identified all the accused who were brought
before her for identification parade.
Businessmen, a retired Naval official and a PWD contractor
from Tamil nadu are among the accused in the case.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday