Crime branch issues `look out notice` against doc
Kochi: Crime Branch police on Wednesday issued a
look-out notice against Dr Hary Abdul Aziz, who is presently
practising in a Saudi Arabia hospital, in connection with the
case relating to the rape of a minor girl by 100 odd men over
a period of time.
Dr Aziz, who was earlier working in a hospital here, is
said to have allegedly raped the girl in a flat in the city.
So far 81 persons, including the girl`s father,have been
arrested in the case, police said.
The case came to light in June last after the girl from
Paravoor complained to her aunt about her plight and she
lodged a police complaint. The girl`s mother was also
arrested, but she is now out on bail.
The girl has identified all the accused who were brought
before her for identification parade.
Businessmen, a retired Naval official and a PWD contractor
from Tamil nadu are among the accused in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune