Crime branch issues `look out notice` against doc
Kochi: Crime Branch police on Wednesday issued a
look-out notice against Dr Hary Abdul Aziz, who is presently
practising in a Saudi Arabia hospital, in connection with the
case relating to the rape of a minor girl by 100 odd men over
a period of time.
Dr Aziz, who was earlier working in a hospital here, is
said to have allegedly raped the girl in a flat in the city.
So far 81 persons, including the girl`s father,have been
arrested in the case, police said.
The case came to light in June last after the girl from
Paravoor complained to her aunt about her plight and she
lodged a police complaint. The girl`s mother was also
arrested, but she is now out on bail.
The girl has identified all the accused who were brought
before her for identification parade.
Businessmen, a retired Naval official and a PWD contractor
from Tamil nadu are among the accused in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat' 8th edition: As it happened
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj