Crime branch issues `look out notice` against doc
Kochi: Crime Branch police on Wednesday issued a
look-out notice against Dr Hary Abdul Aziz, who is presently
practising in a Saudi Arabia hospital, in connection with the
case relating to the rape of a minor girl by 100 odd men over
a period of time.
Dr Aziz, who was earlier working in a hospital here, is
said to have allegedly raped the girl in a flat in the city.
So far 81 persons, including the girl`s father,have been
arrested in the case, police said.
The case came to light in June last after the girl from
Paravoor complained to her aunt about her plight and she
lodged a police complaint. The girl`s mother was also
arrested, but she is now out on bail.
The girl has identified all the accused who were brought
before her for identification parade.
Businessmen, a retired Naval official and a PWD contractor
from Tamil nadu are among the accused in the case.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'