CUSAT to have MTech degree in Marine Engineering
Kochi: For the first time in the country, Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) is starting M.Tech Degree in Marine Engineering from 2014 academic year at its nearby Thrikkakkara campus.
The two year course will have four semesters. The admission for the course is open to graduates in Marine Engineering/Naval Architecture and Ship Building/Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60 per cent marks. The syllabus is practically oriented in consultation with M/s Cochin Shipyard Limited.
The students obtaining this PG Degree have employment opportunities in Ship building and ship repair yards, Design Offices, Consultancy firms, Classification Societies, among others.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what