CUSAT to have MTech degree in Marine Engineering
Kochi: For the first time in the country, Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) is starting M.Tech Degree in Marine Engineering from 2014 academic year at its nearby Thrikkakkara campus.
The two year course will have four semesters. The admission for the course is open to graduates in Marine Engineering/Naval Architecture and Ship Building/Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60 per cent marks. The syllabus is practically oriented in consultation with M/s Cochin Shipyard Limited.
The students obtaining this PG Degree have employment opportunities in Ship building and ship repair yards, Design Offices, Consultancy firms, Classification Societies, among others.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- India seen to grow faster than emerging market peers
- Soccer fans mock as England dumped out of Europe twice in a week
- Rajasthan shocker: When "mera baap chor hai" was tattooed on a woman's forehead for not bringing dowry
- Hey, Deepika Padukone is the new Serena but with a GUN! See pic inside
- Pampore attack: LeT's fidayeen preparing for fresh strike on military targets, warn intelligence agencies