CUSAT to have MTech degree in Marine Engineering
Kochi: For the first time in the country, Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) is starting M.Tech Degree in Marine Engineering from 2014 academic year at its nearby Thrikkakkara campus.
The two year course will have four semesters. The admission for the course is open to graduates in Marine Engineering/Naval Architecture and Ship Building/Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60 per cent marks. The syllabus is practically oriented in consultation with M/s Cochin Shipyard Limited.
The students obtaining this PG Degree have employment opportunities in Ship building and ship repair yards, Design Offices, Consultancy firms, Classification Societies, among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test launches first ever indigenous space shuttle
- PM Modi to meet top Iranian leaders today
- Pakistan denounces US drone strike on Taliban chief Mullah Mansoor
- BJP's Roopa Ganguly attacked by Trinamool workers near Kolkata
- PM Modi in Tehran: India, Iran sign historic pact on Chabahar port
- French Open 2016: Andy Murray, Stan Wawrinka face Czech challenge in Paris
- Iraq PM announces start of operation to retake Fallujah
- Amnesty warns Yemen civilians face cluster bombs `minefields`
- KTM 1290 Super Duke R based Husqvarna 1301 spotted testing
- 17 girls dead in fire at school dormitory in Thailand