Ex Kerala CM Karunakaran`s condition critical
Thiruvananthapuram: The condition of
ailing Congress leader K Karunakaran turned critical Wednesday and he was put on ventilator support at a hospital here.
Karunakaran (93) was hospitalised on December 10 following severe breathing problems. Though his condition was critical in the initial days, he showed improvement last week,
hospital sources said.
Opposition leader Oommen Chandy visited Karunakaran at
the hospital today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- PM Modi condoles APJ Abdul Kalam's death
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB