Ex Kerala CM Karunakaran`s condition critical
Thiruvananthapuram: The condition of
ailing Congress leader K Karunakaran turned critical Wednesday and he was put on ventilator support at a hospital here.
Karunakaran (93) was hospitalised on December 10 following severe breathing problems. Though his condition was critical in the initial days, he showed improvement last week,
hospital sources said.
Opposition leader Oommen Chandy visited Karunakaran at
the hospital today.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy