Exhibition on Shankar`s cartoons to open on Monday
Thiruvananthapuram: To mark the 110th birth anniversary of renowned artist Shankar, an exhibition of his cartoons and photos and documentaries on him will be held here from Monday.
The exhibition, being organised by Kerala Cartoon Academy and the Information and Public Relations Department, would conclude on August 1.
State Finance Minister KM Mani would open the exhibition, an official statement here said.
Cartoonists Sukumar, PV Krishnan, Peter and Sudheer Nath would attend the function.
A national cartoon seminar would be held on July 31, which would be inaugurated by Assembly Speaker G Karthikeyan.
Cartoonists Surendra and Yesudasan would speak on the occasion. Chief Minister Oommen Chandy would deliver the Shakar memorial speech.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India