Explosives seized from car in Kerala
Kannur: Explosives and detonators were seized from a car at a checkpost at Kiliyanthara in the district by Excise Department officials and one person was taken into custody in this connection, police said on Wednesday.
As much as 40 kg of ammonium nitrate and 1,000 detonators were confiscated from the car while checking vehicles by the officials last night.
Sreejith, who was in the car, had been taken into custody. The car was coming from Karnataka and was on its way to Kalpetta in Kerala, they said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Hillary Clinton makes history as first woman White House nominee
- Venezuela government seeks to ban opposition over recall 'fraud'
- WHO declares Brazil free of measles
- Lok Sabha passes child labour Bill despite opposition from children's rights activists
- India unlikely to get Kohinoor diamond back, hints UK minister