Explosives seized from car in Kerala
Kannur: Explosives and detonators were seized from a car at a checkpost at Kiliyanthara in the district by Excise Department officials and one person was taken into custody in this connection, police said on Wednesday.
As much as 40 kg of ammonium nitrate and 1,000 detonators were confiscated from the car while checking vehicles by the officials last night.
Sreejith, who was in the car, had been taken into custody. The car was coming from Karnataka and was on its way to Kalpetta in Kerala, they said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Clinton attacks Trump's outreach to black voters in new ad
- Colombia ceasefire will not stop government fighting crime: Official
- Amazon dabbling with 30-hour work weeks: Report
- Enrique's fan hid in dressing room for 12 hours
- Scorpene submarine data leak: 'Whistleblower' to hand over disk to 'government'