Explosives seized in Kerala
Kannur: In a major cache of explosives, 300 kg of ammonium nitrate, 1000 detonators and 16 rolls of fuse wire were seized from a jeep at a checkpost at Kuttupuzha in the district by Excise Department officials.
Two persons have also been arrested in this connection, police said on Saturday.
The explosive substances, recovered during a routine vehicle check up yesterday, were kept under vegetable bags, police said.
Those arrested were handed over to police for further questioning, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam