Explosives seized in Kerala
Kannur: In a major cache of explosives, 300 kg of ammonium nitrate, 1000 detonators and 16 rolls of fuse wire were seized from a jeep at a checkpost at Kuttupuzha in the district by Excise Department officials.
Two persons have also been arrested in this connection, police said on Saturday.
The explosive substances, recovered during a routine vehicle check up yesterday, were kept under vegetable bags, police said.
Those arrested were handed over to police for further questioning, they said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok