Explosives seized in Kerala
Kannur: In a major cache of explosives, 300 kg of ammonium nitrate, 1000 detonators and 16 rolls of fuse wire were seized from a jeep at a checkpost at Kuttupuzha in the district by Excise Department officials.
Two persons have also been arrested in this connection, police said on Saturday.
The explosive substances, recovered during a routine vehicle check up yesterday, were kept under vegetable bags, police said.
Those arrested were handed over to police for further questioning, they said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport
- Colombia peace deal to be signed late September