Explosives seized in Kerala
Kannur: In a major cache of explosives, 300 kg of ammonium nitrate, 1000 detonators and 16 rolls of fuse wire were seized from a jeep at a checkpost at Kuttupuzha in the district by Excise Department officials.
Two persons have also been arrested in this connection, police said on Saturday.
The explosive substances, recovered during a routine vehicle check up yesterday, were kept under vegetable bags, police said.
Those arrested were handed over to police for further questioning, they said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi