Factionalism in Kerala Congress crossing limits: Antony
Kochi: Coming down on factionalism in Congress` Kerala unit, a "pained" Defence Minster AK Antony on Saturday said it was "crossing limits" and warned that it could be self-destructive if the partymen do not honour the `Lakshman rekha`.
"Various factions are airing their views openly and sometimes it was crossing limits. If there are differences of opinion, air it out in the party," Antony said addressing congress workers in Ernakulam district.
Many a time they are crossing the `Lakshman rekha`, he said.
"Such tendencies are akin to chopping off the branch in which you are sitting," he told party workers.
Antony urged Kerala PCC President Ramesh Chennithala to take stern steps to control such tendencies.
"Sometimes I feel pained when in Delhi, I come across media reports about the factionalism in the party in the state," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intermediate Examination (Arts) Result 2016 will be declared today on 29th May 2016 at 2:00 pm
- Class 10th (Matric) Exam Result 2016 will be declared today on 29th May 2016 at 12: 00 pm
- Putin vows Russian retaliation over US missile shield in Europe
- More than 2,000 boat migrants rescued off Italy, 45 dead
- Trump rules out US presidential debate with Sanders