Factionalism in Kerala Congress crossing limits: Antony
Kochi: Coming down on factionalism in Congress` Kerala unit, a "pained" Defence Minster AK Antony on Saturday said it was "crossing limits" and warned that it could be self-destructive if the partymen do not honour the `Lakshman rekha`.
"Various factions are airing their views openly and sometimes it was crossing limits. If there are differences of opinion, air it out in the party," Antony said addressing congress workers in Ernakulam district.
Many a time they are crossing the `Lakshman rekha`, he said.
"Such tendencies are akin to chopping off the branch in which you are sitting," he told party workers.
Antony urged Kerala PCC President Ramesh Chennithala to take stern steps to control such tendencies.
"Sometimes I feel pained when in Delhi, I come across media reports about the factionalism in the party in the state," he said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP