Factionalism in Kerala Congress crossing limits: Antony
Kochi: Coming down on factionalism in Congress` Kerala unit, a "pained" Defence Minster AK Antony on Saturday said it was "crossing limits" and warned that it could be self-destructive if the partymen do not honour the `Lakshman rekha`.
"Various factions are airing their views openly and sometimes it was crossing limits. If there are differences of opinion, air it out in the party," Antony said addressing congress workers in Ernakulam district.
Many a time they are crossing the `Lakshman rekha`, he said.
"Such tendencies are akin to chopping off the branch in which you are sitting," he told party workers.
Antony urged Kerala PCC President Ramesh Chennithala to take stern steps to control such tendencies.
"Sometimes I feel pained when in Delhi, I come across media reports about the factionalism in the party in the state," he said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray