Factionalism in Kerala Congress crossing limits: Antony
Kochi: Coming down on factionalism in Congress` Kerala unit, a "pained" Defence Minster AK Antony on Saturday said it was "crossing limits" and warned that it could be self-destructive if the partymen do not honour the `Lakshman rekha`.
"Various factions are airing their views openly and sometimes it was crossing limits. If there are differences of opinion, air it out in the party," Antony said addressing congress workers in Ernakulam district.
Many a time they are crossing the `Lakshman rekha`, he said.
"Such tendencies are akin to chopping off the branch in which you are sitting," he told party workers.
Antony urged Kerala PCC President Ramesh Chennithala to take stern steps to control such tendencies.
"Sometimes I feel pained when in Delhi, I come across media reports about the factionalism in the party in the state," he said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok