Fast for execution of Wage Boards recommendations
Thrissur: Kerala Union of Working Journalists
(KUWJ) and Kerala Newspaper Employees Federation (KNEF), on Wednesday decided to observe a day-long fast on June 28 to press for immediate implementation of the recommendations of the Wage Boards for employees of Newspaper and News Agencies.
"Journalists and non-journalist employees of the newspaper
industry will observe the fast at the district headquarters in
the state," KUWJ General seretary Manoharan Morayi told
The meeting expressed `grave concern` over the union
government`s delay in implementing recommendations of the
wageboards, which under the chairmanship of Justice (Retd) G R
Majithia had submitted recommendations to the government on
December 31 last year.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days