FIR registered in vessel case
Kollam (Kerala): A First Information Report
(FIR) was Thursday lodged in connection with the death of two
fishermen after they were fired at from an Italian ship off
The FIR was lodged at the Coastal Police Station in
Needakara near here, police said.
Earlier, Union Home Secretary R K Singh said in New Delhi
that a case would be registered against the people responsible
for the shooting and they will have to face Indian law.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!