FIR registered in vessel case
Kollam (Kerala): A First Information Report
(FIR) was Thursday lodged in connection with the death of two
fishermen after they were fired at from an Italian ship off
The FIR was lodged at the Coastal Police Station in
Needakara near here, police said.
Earlier, Union Home Secretary R K Singh said in New Delhi
that a case would be registered against the people responsible
for the shooting and they will have to face Indian law.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000