FIR registered in vessel case
Kollam (Kerala): A First Information Report
(FIR) was Thursday lodged in connection with the death of two
fishermen after they were fired at from an Italian ship off
The FIR was lodged at the Coastal Police Station in
Needakara near here, police said.
Earlier, Union Home Secretary R K Singh said in New Delhi
that a case would be registered against the people responsible
for the shooting and they will have to face Indian law.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan