FIR registered in vessel case
Kollam (Kerala): A First Information Report
(FIR) was Thursday lodged in connection with the death of two
fishermen after they were fired at from an Italian ship off
The FIR was lodged at the Coastal Police Station in
Needakara near here, police said.
Earlier, Union Home Secretary R K Singh said in New Delhi
that a case would be registered against the people responsible
for the shooting and they will have to face Indian law.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Net Neutrality: Facebook board member's offensive tweet on 'colonialism' leaves Indians fuming
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- 'Heartbroken' Virat Kohli deletes, then re-posts his sad pic