Fire doused in Kannur
Kannur: The fire that raged when an LPG
tanker lorry overturned at the national highway at Kallyassery was doused, official sources said today.
The Indian Oil Corporation`s vehicle, carrying 18 tonnes of cooking gas, was coming from Mangalore to Kozhikode side, when it overturned, reportedly trying to avoid being hit by another vehicle, around 4.30 AM yesterday causing huge fire.
The driver and another person sustained minor injuries in the incident.
The fire was doused after 18-hours last night, the sources said.
Traffic on the national highway, which was diverted following the incident, resumed, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- LinkedIn notifies massive data breach, millions of passwords may have been leaked
- Karan Johar is keen to watch THIS Bollywood release! Any guesses?
- 12 killed as violence mars Bangladesh local body polls
- Assault on Africans: Eight held, Home Minister Rajnath Singh asks police to ensure safety
- Must watch VIDEO: When James Vince, Joe Root teamed-up to take possibly the best slip catch in Test cricket history