Fire doused in Kannur
Kannur: The fire that raged when an LPG
tanker lorry overturned at the national highway at Kallyassery was doused, official sources said today.
The Indian Oil Corporation`s vehicle, carrying 18 tonnes of cooking gas, was coming from Mangalore to Kozhikode side, when it overturned, reportedly trying to avoid being hit by another vehicle, around 4.30 AM yesterday causing huge fire.
The driver and another person sustained minor injuries in the incident.
The fire was doused after 18-hours last night, the sources said.
Traffic on the national highway, which was diverted following the incident, resumed, the sources said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi