Fishermen killing: Cops ask suspects to surrender
Kochi: Kerala police on Saturday night asked two
persons onboard the Italian oil tanker, who allegedly killed
two Indian fishermen off Kollam coast, to surrender by 8am on Sunday and warned them of action if they did not.
Police sources here said this was conveyed by Kochi
Police Commissioner M R Ajith Kumar when he visited the ship
"Enrica Lexie" and met its Captain and crew late this evening.
They said two suspected killers have been identified and
asked to surrender by the deadline tomorrow and warned police
would be forced to take action if they did not comply with the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak
- School director beaten to death after two students found dead in Bihar
- #SelfieWithDaughter trends worldwide on Twitter after PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat'