Former APS to Union Minister Tharoor dies in accident
Alappuzha (Ker): L Ramachandran Nair, former additional private secretary to Union Minister Shashi Tharoor died in a road accident at Haripad near here on Monday.
The accident occurred when the car in which Nair (50) was travelling to Kochi collided with a bus at Madhava Junction early this morning, police said.
In a condolence message, Tharoor expressed sorrow over Nair`s death.
Nair had over the last decade worked closely with a number of Union Ministers as a member of their personal staff.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Brexit: Could Britain's withdrawal from EU still be averted?
- Islamic State bombings in southern Yemen kill 38
- UK pensions minister Crabb considering bid to succeed PM Cameron: Report
- Special panel on India's NSG membership bid? We're not aware, says China
- Ruby Rai, Bihar Class 12 topper now under arrest for cheating, says she never wanted to top the exam