Former APS to Union Minister Tharoor dies in accident
Alappuzha (Ker): L Ramachandran Nair, former additional private secretary to Union Minister Shashi Tharoor died in a road accident at Haripad near here on Monday.
The accident occurred when the car in which Nair (50) was travelling to Kochi collided with a bus at Madhava Junction early this morning, police said.
In a condolence message, Tharoor expressed sorrow over Nair`s death.
Nair had over the last decade worked closely with a number of Union Ministers as a member of their personal staff.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!