Former APS to Union Minister Tharoor dies in accident
Alappuzha (Ker): L Ramachandran Nair, former additional private secretary to Union Minister Shashi Tharoor died in a road accident at Haripad near here on Monday.
The accident occurred when the car in which Nair (50) was travelling to Kochi collided with a bus at Madhava Junction early this morning, police said.
In a condolence message, Tharoor expressed sorrow over Nair`s death.
Nair had over the last decade worked closely with a number of Union Ministers as a member of their personal staff.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why