Former Kerala CM Karunakaran hospitalised
Thiruvananthapuram: Veteran Congress leader and former Kerala chief minister K. Karunakaran was admitted to a hospital here Thursday after he complained of breathlessness and fever, officials said.
According to doctors, Karunakaran, who turned 91 in June, had been advised rest for a week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Parliament deadlock: BJP says blame Sonia if Monsoon Session washed out, calls Congress 'confused'
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites