Former Kerala CM Karunakaran hospitalised
Thiruvananthapuram: Veteran Congress leader and former Kerala chief minister K. Karunakaran was admitted to a hospital here Thursday after he complained of breathlessness and fever, officials said.
According to doctors, Karunakaran, who turned 91 in June, had been advised rest for a week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon