Four house surgeons killed in mishap in Kerala
Idukki: Four house surgeons of Kottayam Medical College were killed when their car fell into a deep ravine at Kolahalamedu in the district, police said on Wednesday.
Two persons have been rescued from the spot with serious injuries and admitted to Kottayam Medical College Hospital, police said.
The deceased were part of a six-member team of holidayers who had set out from Kottayam for Vagamon hill station on Tuesday evening.
According to local people, the accident happened close to midnight last night and the rescue work was delayed as the hilly tract had been enveloped by thick fog at that time.
On learning about the mishap, local people alerted police and fire force. The bodies were spotted and taken out in the wee hours.
The bodies were found lying around the mangled car in a mutilated condition, local people said.
The deceased were identified as Joseph George, Aneesh, Anto and Ratheesh, police said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Know what Ranveer Singh has to say about Akshay Kumar
- A love story for Akshay Kumar in toilet? Details inside
- Wondering if Ranveer Singh is on board Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’? Details inside
- Saif Ali Khan finds Kareena Kapoor very sexy in 'Yeh Mera Dil' song
- Donald Trump demands special prosecutor to probe Hillary Clinton allegations