Four injured as steel bombs made in unoccupied house explode
Kannur: Four persons were injured when steel bombs being manufactured illegally in an unoccupied house exploded at nearby Parad in Kannur district, police said.
Ten other steel bombs were recovered from the house last night, they said.
The injured have been admitted to the Medical college hospital at Kozhikode, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital