Four more CPI(M) MLAs ready to leave the party
Kochi: Neyyattinkara MLA, R Selvaraj, who had come out of CPI(M) and joined Congress, on Sunday said four more Marxist MLA`s were ready to join the Congress-led UDF.
Refusing to drop any hints of who they were, he told reporters here that they are all CPI9M) MLAs who were fed up with the `decay` in that party and were ready to leave it.
Selvaraj said he was not a mediator but would provide them all help.
Selvaraj had recently resigned from CPI(M) and joined Congress, giving a huge blow to the Marxist party. He was re-elected from the Neyyattinkara constituency in the bypoll held in June this year.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre