Four more CPI(M) MLAs ready to leave the party
Kochi: Neyyattinkara MLA, R Selvaraj, who had come out of CPI(M) and joined Congress, on Sunday said four more Marxist MLA`s were ready to join the Congress-led UDF.
Refusing to drop any hints of who they were, he told reporters here that they are all CPI9M) MLAs who were fed up with the `decay` in that party and were ready to leave it.
Selvaraj said he was not a mediator but would provide them all help.
Selvaraj had recently resigned from CPI(M) and joined Congress, giving a huge blow to the Marxist party. He was re-elected from the Neyyattinkara constituency in the bypoll held in June this year.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on