Four students of Kendriya Vidyalaya Kochi missing
Kochi: Four Kendriya Vidyalaya students, including two girls, are reportedly missing following which Police has launched a massive hunt to trace them, officials said here today.
The children-- one from 10th standard and three classmates from 11th standard are students of KV Kattaribagh here, police said.
The students, children of Naval personnel hailing from West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh and Punjab, are missing since Tuesday, they said.
Cases in this regard were registered at Harbour and Thoppumpady police stations yesterday, they said.
Police sources said the students were suspected to be in Thiruvananthapuram and information had been passed on to police, bus-stand and railway station at the state capital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown