Four students of Kendriya Vidyalaya Kochi missing
Kochi: Four Kendriya Vidyalaya students, including two girls, are reportedly missing following which Police has launched a massive hunt to trace them, officials said here today.
The children-- one from 10th standard and three classmates from 11th standard are students of KV Kattaribagh here, police said.
The students, children of Naval personnel hailing from West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh and Punjab, are missing since Tuesday, they said.
Cases in this regard were registered at Harbour and Thoppumpady police stations yesterday, they said.
Police sources said the students were suspected to be in Thiruvananthapuram and information had been passed on to police, bus-stand and railway station at the state capital.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed unanimously in state Assembly; violence rocks Tamil Nadu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog