Four students of Kendriya Vidyalaya Kochi missing
Kochi: Four Kendriya Vidyalaya students, including two girls, are reportedly missing following which Police has launched a massive hunt to trace them, officials said here today.
The children-- one from 10th standard and three classmates from 11th standard are students of KV Kattaribagh here, police said.
The students, children of Naval personnel hailing from West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh and Punjab, are missing since Tuesday, they said.
Cases in this regard were registered at Harbour and Thoppumpady police stations yesterday, they said.
Police sources said the students were suspected to be in Thiruvananthapuram and information had been passed on to police, bus-stand and railway station at the state capital.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof