Four-year old killed by mother`s paramour in Kerala
Kochi: In a shocking incident, a four-year- old girl was allegedly murdered by the paramour of her mother, who later admitted to abetting the crime at nearby Chottanikara.
The incident came to light during sustained questioning of the woman, Rani, by police on her complaint that her daughter, a UKG student of a local school, was missing since yesterday.
Police said Rani, a divorcee living with two men, admitted that she along with of her lovers had planned to do away with the child. She was allegedly killed last night by one of the lovers and the body buried at Arakunnu by all the three.
Police suspect that the child may have been sexually exploited. A huge crowd gathered at the place where the child was buried as police exhumed the body.
In another incident in neighbouring Kottayam district, a 6-year old boy suffered injuries when he was thrown from the first floor of the Kottayam Medical College Hospital by a man, stated to be mentally unstable.
The boy`s mother had come for delivery at the hospital when the incident occurred. The child was out of danger, hospital sources said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley