Four-year old killed by mother`s paramour in Kerala
Kochi: In a shocking incident, a four-year- old girl was allegedly murdered by the paramour of her mother, who later admitted to abetting the crime at nearby Chottanikara.
The incident came to light during sustained questioning of the woman, Rani, by police on her complaint that her daughter, a UKG student of a local school, was missing since yesterday.
Police said Rani, a divorcee living with two men, admitted that she along with of her lovers had planned to do away with the child. She was allegedly killed last night by one of the lovers and the body buried at Arakunnu by all the three.
Police suspect that the child may have been sexually exploited. A huge crowd gathered at the place where the child was buried as police exhumed the body.
In another incident in neighbouring Kottayam district, a 6-year old boy suffered injuries when he was thrown from the first floor of the Kottayam Medical College Hospital by a man, stated to be mentally unstable.
The boy`s mother had come for delivery at the hospital when the incident occurred. The child was out of danger, hospital sources said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested