Four-year old killed by mother`s paramour in Kerala
Kochi: In a shocking incident, a four-year- old girl was allegedly murdered by the paramour of her mother, who later admitted to abetting the crime at nearby Chottanikara.
The incident came to light during sustained questioning of the woman, Rani, by police on her complaint that her daughter, a UKG student of a local school, was missing since yesterday.
Police said Rani, a divorcee living with two men, admitted that she along with of her lovers had planned to do away with the child. She was allegedly killed last night by one of the lovers and the body buried at Arakunnu by all the three.
Police suspect that the child may have been sexually exploited. A huge crowd gathered at the place where the child was buried as police exhumed the body.
In another incident in neighbouring Kottayam district, a 6-year old boy suffered injuries when he was thrown from the first floor of the Kottayam Medical College Hospital by a man, stated to be mentally unstable.
The boy`s mother had come for delivery at the hospital when the incident occurred. The child was out of danger, hospital sources said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside