Four-year old killed by mother`s paramour
Kochi: In a shocking incident, a four-year- old girl was allegedly murdered by the paramour of her mother, who later admitted to abetting the crime at nearby Chottanikara.
The incident came to light during sustained questioning of the woman, Rani, by police on her complaint that her daughter, a UKG student of a local school, was missing since yesterday.
Police said Rani, a divorcee living with two men, admitted that she along with of her lovers had planned to do away with the child. She was allegedly killed last night by one of the lovers and the body buried at Arakunnu by all the three.
Police suspect that the child may have been sexually exploited.
A huge crowd gathered at the place where the child was buried as police exhumed the body.
In another incident in neighbouring Kottayam district, a 6-year old boy suffered injuries when he was thrown from the first floor of the Kottayam Medical College Hospital by a man, stated to be mentally unstable.
The boy`s mother had come for delivery at the hospital when the incident occurred. The child was out of danger, hospital sources said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead