Fundamentalists, ultra Left in Kerala campaign together: Minister
Thiruvananthapuram: Some of the religious
fundamentalist outfits and Left extremist groups in Kerala
often joined hands by raising human rights issues when the
government took strong action against terrorism, state Home
Minister Kodiyeri Balakrishnan told the state Assembly
There had been instances of fundamentalist organisations
like Popular Front of India and ultra Left groups like
Revolutionary Peoples Front and "Proattam" campaigning
jointly by raising human rights issue, the Minister told
the house during question hour.
When the Government took strong action against terrorism
and extremism, these outfits had often come together to run
joint campaigns alleging rights violation, he said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Gujarat Dalit protest: After Rahul, Kejriwal to visit violence-hit Una today
- PM Narendra Modi to lay foundation stone of AIIMS in Gorakhpur today
- Rajya Sabha to vote on bill seeking 'special status' for Andhra Pradesh today
- 'Bunty Chor' - Delhi's high-end car thief arrested; BMW, Toyota Fortuner recovered
- Mayawati slur: Dayashankar Singh may surrender today; wife alleges harassment by BSP goons