Fundamentalists, ultra Left in Kerala campaign together: Minister
Thiruvananthapuram: Some of the religious
fundamentalist outfits and Left extremist groups in Kerala
often joined hands by raising human rights issues when the
government took strong action against terrorism, state Home
Minister Kodiyeri Balakrishnan told the state Assembly
There had been instances of fundamentalist organisations
like Popular Front of India and ultra Left groups like
Revolutionary Peoples Front and "Proattam" campaigning
jointly by raising human rights issue, the Minister told
the house during question hour.
When the Government took strong action against terrorism
and extremism, these outfits had often come together to run
joint campaigns alleging rights violation, he said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- One killed, 30 wounded by explosions in southern Thailand – police
- Iraq summons its envoy to Portugal over teenager assault
- Cara Delevingne, Amber Heard turned away from strip club
- Obama promises aid to help Louisiana fully recover from flooding
- US investigating non-travel Zika case in new area in Florida