Fundamentalists, ultra Left in Kerala campaign together: Minister
Thiruvananthapuram: Some of the religious
fundamentalist outfits and left extremist groups in Kerala
often joined hands by raising humanrights issues when the
government took strong action against terrorism, state Home
Minister Kodiyeri Balakrishnan told the state Assembly on Tuesday.
There had been instances of fundamentalist organisations
like Popular Front of India and ultra left groups like the
Revolutionary Peoples Front and "Proattam" campaigning
jointly by raising human rights issue, the Minister told
the house during question hour.
When the Government took strong action against terrorism
and extremism, these outfits had often come together to run
joint campaigns alleging rights violation, he said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Make your smoothie a successful summer diet with these magical ingredients!
- Delhi govt introduces 'Change-makers in education' fellowship
- Brexit will greatly weaken EU, says European Commission Vice-President Maros Sefcovic
- SHOCKING! This model ran sex racket under guise of production house in Mumbai's Versova, arrested
- 'BJP will retain power at Centre in 2019 Lok Sabha elections'