Govt appoints commission on liquor policy
Thiruvananthapuram: Kerala government has appointed former judge of the High Court M Ramachandran as the one-member commission to recommend norms for formulating a liquor policy.
The Commission would also review bar licences recently issued by the government, Excise Minister K Babu said in a release here.
The minister said the cabinet had decided not to sanction any new bar licence until the Commission submitted its recommendations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred