Govt appoints commission on liquor policy
Thiruvananthapuram: Kerala government has appointed former judge of the High Court M Ramachandran as the one-member commission to recommend norms for formulating a liquor policy.
The Commission would also review bar licences recently issued by the government, Excise Minister K Babu said in a release here.
The minister said the cabinet had decided not to sanction any new bar licence until the Commission submitted its recommendations.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan