Govt to probe report on leaking water disputes info: CM
Thiruvananthapuram: The Kerala government will probe into the report by state police intelligence wing that an official of Tamil Nadu government had been "leaking" vital information from the Secretariat on inter-state water sharing issues by establishing contacts with officials here, Chief Minister Oommen Chandy has said.
The report had come to the government`s notice and a detailed probe was being carried out, Chandy told reporters last evening.
The government would examine the matter seriously and take necessary precautions, he said.
Home Minister Thiruvanchoor Radhakrishnan said details about the Tamil Nadu official would be revealed only after investigation.
The government would proceed cautiously on the investigation as it should not affect relations between the states, the minister said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL