Hartal to protest attack on CITU office
Kottayam: The CPM area committee is
observing a hartal in the town from six am to one pm
On Friday to protest the attack on the office of Motor Thozhilali
The union office was attacked by a section of LDF workers
by using stick, sword and cycle chain yesterday night in which
two persons were injured, and admitted in the medical college
hospital here, police said.
The CPM activists taken out a march in the town today.
Police registered a case.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'