HC criticises govt for extending special facilities to Saritha
Kochi: Kerala High court on Thursday criticised the state government for providing special facilities to Solar Panel scam accused, Saritha S Nair.
Justice Harun-Al Rashid wanted to know if the accused had a beautician in prison and from where she got the expensive dresses, she was seen in while being produced in court.
The court added that if this is continued, no one will have fear to go to jail.
The oral observations were made by the court while hearing the land grabbing case against Salim Raj, former gunman of Chief Minister Oommen chandy.
Public was also viewing all these. The court also wanted to know why she was brought through Puthupally, the home town of the chief minister, and why she was being given unusual facilities.
Justice Rashid also wanted to know if the ruling front and the mafia have any connection or unholy relationship.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NASA inflates spare room in space
- Bihar Class 10th Result 2016, BSEB 10th Result 2016: Bihar Board Matric Class 10 Results 2016 (biharboard.bih.nic.in) to be declared today on May 29
- Kiran Bedi to assume charge as Lt Governor of Puducherry today
- Trials of Talgo train to commence today: Know more about it
- Cristiano Ronaldo strikes shoot-out winner as Real Madrid crowned kings of Europe