HC criticises govt for extending special facilities to Saritha
Kochi: Kerala High court on Thursday criticised the state government for providing special facilities to Solar Panel scam accused, Saritha S Nair.
Justice Harun-Al Rashid wanted to know if the accused had a beautician in prison and from where she got the expensive dresses, she was seen in while being produced in court.
The court added that if this is continued, no one will have fear to go to jail.
The oral observations were made by the court while hearing the land grabbing case against Salim Raj, former gunman of Chief Minister Oommen chandy.
Public was also viewing all these. The court also wanted to know why she was brought through Puthupally, the home town of the chief minister, and why she was being given unusual facilities.
Justice Rashid also wanted to know if the ruling front and the mafia have any connection or unholy relationship.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed