HC criticises govt for extending special facilities to Saritha
Kochi: Kerala High court on Thursday criticised the state government for providing special facilities to Solar Panel scam accused, Saritha S Nair.
Justice Harun-Al Rashid wanted to know if the accused had a beautician in prison and from where she got the expensive dresses, she was seen in while being produced in court.
The court added that if this is continued, no one will have fear to go to jail.
The oral observations were made by the court while hearing the land grabbing case against Salim Raj, former gunman of Chief Minister Oommen chandy.
Public was also viewing all these. The court also wanted to know why she was brought through Puthupally, the home town of the chief minister, and why she was being given unusual facilities.
Justice Rashid also wanted to know if the ruling front and the mafia have any connection or unholy relationship.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!