HC grants permission to Italian marines` surety to go abroad
Kochi: The Kerala High Court on Tuesday granted permission to one of the sureties for the two Italian marines facing murder charges for shooting to death two Indian fishermen to go abroad.
Jyothikumaran of Kollam, a businessman in Dubai, had sought the court`s permission to go abroad after a Kollam court turned down his plea.
The high court had on May 30 granted bail to the two marines -- Latore Massimilianio and Salvatore Girone -- on various conditions including the one that the two sureties should not leave the country without the court`s permission.
Relaxing the condition, Justice NK Balakrishnan permitted Jyothikumaran to go abroad till September 28.
The two marines were arrested from Italian merchant vessel Enrica Lexie on February 19 after they allegedly shot dead the fishermen off Kerala coast. They were released on bail on June 2.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you