High-level police officials meeting at Kasargod
Kasargod: In the backdrop of the recent murder of Revolutionary Marxist Party (RMP) leader TP Chandrasekharan and communal clashes in Kasargod, a high-level meeting of police officials attended by Kerala Home Minister, Thiruvanchoor Radhakrishnan was held here Monday.
Radhakrishnan told reporters that the probe into the RMP leader`s murder was progressing in the right direction and the culprits would be brought to book.
He said police was probing the case with all seriousness, adding there would be no intervention in the investigations.
Among those attended the meeting included Director General of Police Jacob Punnoose and ADGP (Intellegence) TP Senkumar.
Earlier, inaugurating a seminar titled `What is the problem with Kasargod`, organised by Kasargod Press Club, Radhakrishnan said that Government would take stringent steps to contain communal tension.
All attempts should be made to cut the root of communal problems, he said, adding government would take action against those who hinders the normal life of the people.
"Nobody will be allowed to take law into their hands," he said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef