Hoax call on bomb planted in secretariat complex
Thiruvananthapuram: An anonymous call claiming that a bomb had been planted in the government secretariat complex here turned out to be a hoax, police said.
The phone call was received by police at Kalamassery in Kochi. Preliminary investigations indicated the call was by a teenager from his mother`s mobile phone, they said.
A thorough search was conducted at the complex, but nothing was found.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Sensex soars 287 points, brings up best weekly show in 3 months
- Subramanian panel submits report on New Education Policy
- 'Meri Pyaari Bindu' Parineeti Chopra is in awe of Kolkata!
- Andhra Pradesh CM Chandrababu Naidu hints at providing reservation to upper caste poor
- French Open 2016, Day 6: Rafael Nadal pulls out, Andy Murray and Kei Nishikori enter last 16