IIM-K satellite campus at Kochi to be inaugurated
Kochi: The Indian Institute of Management-Kozhikode (IMM-K)`s Satellite campus here will be inaugurated by Chief Minister, Oommen Chandy on June 9.
The campus is being set up at Athulya Complex in Kochi Infopark.
Industries Minister, PK Kunhalikutty, Finance minister, KM Mani will be among those participating, a release said.
IIM-K director Debashis Chatterjee said the satellite campus is being set up with the overall objective of supporting the growth and development of business and industry in the region. It will primarily focus on Executive education.
As the only IIM in the country having an internationally accredited Executive Management Education Programme, the Kochi campus will offer full time and part time programmes targetting at Middle and Senior level executives.
Programmes offered would be both Short Term and Long Term. Specialised courses for executives in the IT sector with a view to help the executives at the park hone up their management skills was also on the anvil.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days