IIM-K satellite campus at Kochi to be inaugurated
Kochi: The Indian Institute of Management-Kozhikode (IMM-K)`s Satellite campus here will be inaugurated by Chief Minister, Oommen Chandy on June 9.
The campus is being set up at Athulya Complex in Kochi Infopark.
Industries Minister, PK Kunhalikutty, Finance minister, KM Mani will be among those participating, a release said.
IIM-K director Debashis Chatterjee said the satellite campus is being set up with the overall objective of supporting the growth and development of business and industry in the region. It will primarily focus on Executive education.
As the only IIM in the country having an internationally accredited Executive Management Education Programme, the Kochi campus will offer full time and part time programmes targetting at Middle and Senior level executives.
Programmes offered would be both Short Term and Long Term. Specialised courses for executives in the IT sector with a view to help the executives at the park hone up their management skills was also on the anvil.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'