IIM-K satellite campus at Kochi to be inaugurated
Kochi: The Indian Institute of Management-Kozhikode (IMM-K)`s Satellite campus here will be inaugurated by Chief Minister, Oommen Chandy on June 9.
The campus is being set up at Athulya Complex in Kochi Infopark.
Industries Minister, PK Kunhalikutty, Finance minister, KM Mani will be among those participating, a release said.
IIM-K director Debashis Chatterjee said the satellite campus is being set up with the overall objective of supporting the growth and development of business and industry in the region. It will primarily focus on Executive education.
As the only IIM in the country having an internationally accredited Executive Management Education Programme, the Kochi campus will offer full time and part time programmes targetting at Middle and Senior level executives.
Programmes offered would be both Short Term and Long Term. Specialised courses for executives in the IT sector with a view to help the executives at the park hone up their management skills was also on the anvil.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’