IIM-K Satellite Campus at Kochi to be inaugurated
Kochi: The Indian Institute of Management-Kozhikode (IMM-K)`s Satellite campus will be inaugurated by chief minister, Oommen Chandy on June 9.
The campus is being set up at Athulya Complex in Kochi Infopark.
Industries minister, P K Kunhalikutty, Finance minister, K M Mani will be among those participating, a release said.
IIM-K Director Debashis Chatterjee said the the satellite campus is being set up with the overall objective of supporting the growth and development of business and industry in the region. It will primarily focus on Executive education.
As the only IIM in the country having an Internationally accredited Executive Management Education Programme, the Kochi campus will offer full time and part time programmes targetting at Middle and Senior level executives.
Programmes offered would be both Short Term and Long Term. Specialised courses for executives in the IT sector with a view to help the executives at the park hone up their management skills was also on the anvil.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Boon for SC/ST candidates? Birth, caste certificates likely to be merged