IIM-K Satellite Campus at Kochi to be inaugurated
Kochi: The Indian Institute of Management-Kozhikode (IMM-K)`s Satellite campus will be inaugurated by chief minister, Oommen Chandy on June 9.
The campus is being set up at Athulya Complex in Kochi Infopark.
Industries minister, P K Kunhalikutty, Finance minister, K M Mani will be among those participating, a release said.
IIM-K Director Debashis Chatterjee said the the satellite campus is being set up with the overall objective of supporting the growth and development of business and industry in the region. It will primarily focus on Executive education.
As the only IIM in the country having an Internationally accredited Executive Management Education Programme, the Kochi campus will offer full time and part time programmes targetting at Middle and Senior level executives.
Programmes offered would be both Short Term and Long Term. Specialised courses for executives in the IT sector with a view to help the executives at the park hone up their management skills was also on the anvil.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees