I`m also responsible for admin shortcomings: Chandy
Malappuram: Kerala Chief Minister
Oommen Chandy on Thursday said he was also responsible for the
administrative shortcomings that led to a huge number of
complaints being filed by people in the mass contact
He said it was not correct to blame just officials for
the large number of applications received at these programmes,
"I also take the responsibility as Chief Minister".
The objective of the mass contact programme, being
organised in various districts in Kerala, is to reduce the gap
between government and the people, he said at such an event.
A large number of people from various parts of the
district had came to submit their representations in person to
Industries Minister P K Kunhalikutty, Power Minister
Aryadan Mohammed, Tourism Minister Anilkumar and Education
Minister Abdurab were also present on the occasion.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case